The RAID INTERNATIONAL GASPÉSIE wants to warmly thank:
- The Commission scolaire René-Lévesque for their support to the Prologue Jeunesse Desjardins;
- EcoVoile Baie-des-Chaleurs for tecnical support during the Raid International Gaspésie and to borrow their catamaran TaxSea for the safety of the racers and the medias.
- Geneviève Labonté and Jesse Allain from Nature Aventure for the Canoes, the contacts and the welcoming;
- The Centre d’artistes Vaste et Vague for borrowing their wonderful place;
- The Centre de villégiature CIME aventures on the Bonaventure River for its support in the canoeing aspect management;
- The Club de V.T.T Tracadièche for the access to its trails and for its technical support during the Raid;
- The Mont Saint-Joseph to welcome the Raid during transitions and for the rope sections;
- The climbing Club Les grimpeurs de la Baie-des-Chaleurs et du Rocher-Percé to have kindly let the Raid use its climbing sites and for its assistance to the raiders during the Raid;
- The Sentier International des Appalaches (SIA) for granting access to their trails;
- The Matapédia municipality for the Adam Park and the services they gave to us;
- Le Cercle des Fermières de Pointe-à-la-Garde pour leur implication et leur délicieux bouilli à la viande salée;
- The Microbrasserie le Naufrageur that will offer some of its products to the athletes;
- Thanks to André Landry de Développement Résidentiel Englishman Brooks who welcomes us on his property for a camping night.
- The Coopérative de Saint-André-de-Restigouche for the welcome and comfort;
- Éric Bujold for putting a PC on his fishing boat during the Prologue;
- The Garde côtiere auxilière canadienne and Mathieu Caissy for their surveillance at sea;
- Marco Audet for his boat and services
- The Club des Lions de Carleton-sur-Mer for corn on arrival;
- The Auberge Wanta-Qo-ti et Bruce Wafer for the transition;
- The Club de photo DÉCLIC Baie-des-Chaleurs their photos;
- The Rencontres internationales de la photographie en Gaspésie for their help in Wladimir Toumi photo exhibition.
We also warmly thank all the land owners (about 100 of them), who gave their permission to let the raiders pass on their lands. Without them, it would have been impossible to organize such an event.