The RIG is a 3 days Stage Race. Teams are of 2 people (male, female, or mixed). Each team must have a support crew. The race will feature these sports: Trekking, Mountain Bike, Canoe, Ropes (zip-line, rappel, rope bridge, etc.) and some surprises!
The route of the 150K and the 300K will be the same on the first part of the route. Each day, there will be a checkpoint (Cut Off) that will mark the end of the 150K race and the start of the advanced part of the 300K race.
The teams will have to find, all along the way, Check Points (CP) following the Road book delivered to them on the first day of race. Each missed CP will be sanctioned by a time penalty on the final timing of the race.
- Teams of two participants with assistance
- Several daytime and nighttime stages
- Stages that will make you will feel like you are all alone in the world
- Approximately 200 km to 300 km of challenges and discoveries in the great outdoors (advanced sections)
- International teams: The last five editions of Endurance Aventure Raids included athletes from Canada, the United States, France, Italy, Finland, Norway, Mexico, Ecuador, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Brazil, and South Africa.
- Television production with Canadian, French, and international distribution.
- Running/walking along paths, rivers, and forests
- Orientation on unmarked courses and off-road
- Canoeing in lakes and rivers
- Adventure swimming in lakes, rivers, and marshes
- Rope challenges
- Several other surprises!