The Desjardins Youth Prologue is a 20 km adventure course to be completed as part of a mixed or unisex team of 2 or 4 participants. The goal of the race is to use a logbook to find checkpoints. You can team up with students from different levels or even your teacher.
- A safe bike helmet
- Mountain bike in good condition (BMX not recommended)
- Change of clothes and extra shoes
- Appropriate clothing for announced weather.
- Water bottle and nutritious snacks
- Swimming goggles and a Ziploc bag (not compulsory, but good to have
Commission scolaire René Lévesque students can register via the teachers responsible for this activity within their school. Students, teachers, or responsible persons from other school boards can communicate with Julien Cyr by calling 418-759-3343 ext. 6128. He can also be contacted via email: email@example.com